- Success when using Graphite's hosting services
- Success when 'not' using Graphite's hosting services
In order to have an informative, working website, you will need to use a web hosting service. By using a web hosting service, you can publish your website or webpage onto the internet. All of the files and data for your website is stored on a secure server.
Web hosting is a method of providing storage space and access for websites. Data and storage from your websites can be saved and accessed throughout the website creation process. This includes text, images and code which can be stored efficiently. Space online can be rented out so that your website can be accessed and altered through the internet. This means that anyone who can access the internet has the ability to reach your website, which is essential for online businesses.
It is necessary to use a web hosting service in the modern world so customers can find and interact with your business online. The internet’s search engine must respond to your business’s name in order for customers to believe you are a legitimate company.
At Graphite Design, we offer a secure web hosting service to enable you to have a suitable working website. We have two data centres, one in London and one in Maidenhead. This means that if one were to lose connectivity, we can switch over to our other data centre in a timely manner, meaning your data will be backed up and your website will continue to be accessible on the internet.
Key benefits of using a professional web hosting service:
- Data is kept secure – servers are reliable and website data and content is backed up for fast recovery.
- Unlimited bandwidth – you can upload as much content as you need and more customers will be able to visit your website at a given time. Plus, professional web hosts will offer various packages which can accommodate your needs at particular stages of your business’s growth.
- Support – If your server fails, a professional web hosting service will be dependable in website recovery. Professional web hosts understand the importance of fast website recovery and re-connection and will therefore ensure your website stays accessible even after a potential crash.